Welcome back to our weekly Questions & Answers blog post series!
In today’s post I’ll be covering the following topics:
- Buying football shirts from AliExpress to resell in the UK
- How do I get my free guide to customers?
- Does my order already include VAT?
- Creating a hands-free business using a fulfillment house
- Importing fake football shirts from Thailand
- Should I start with an eBay store or just use listings?
- Creating an eBay and Amazon business selling used books
- Do I need to add VAT to the items I sell on eBay?
- Starting an eBay business from scratch to support me and my daughter
- Best product to sell on eBay?
- Becoming a slave to my own business!
If you have a question for me that you’d like to see featured in a future Q&A, then please get in touch here.
Let’s get started!
I just recently bought 3 football shirts from AliExpress and found them to be unbelievably cheap, at a price of $60 for 3 and I was thinking of maybe getting more to resell. However is it illegal to buy shirts from here and resell them in the UK? It sounds like a great idea but was just worried about tax and VAT etc. – could you please help??
Thanks for your question.
From the sound of it, you have just bought 3 FAKE football shirts! Which are obviously unlicensed and illegal to sell online.
You’ll find many cheap suppliers in China that sell football shirts from top Premier League and other European teams, as well as US ones. But just so you know – they’re all FAKES! And that’s why the price is so cheap. [Read more...]