Very often I am asked this question by people – “what are the best, hot selling products on eBay?”
As if it is some kind of big secret…
Well, for many people this may be a surprise but you don’t have to be David Copperfield to see the top selling products on eBay, far from it! You don’t even have to do any kind of manual research to find these hot selling products on eBay – it’s actually far, far easier.
All you need is a Terapeak subscription and that’s it! With that you can find the most popular products on eBay.
I have already covered how to use Terapeak’s Competitor Research tool to find the most popular products in your niche, sold by competing sellers, but today I want to cover the Hot Research function, which you’ll find within the in-depth research tab:
- You can do a manual search for a keyword and it will show all items related to that keyword. You can also select the data range from 1, 7 and 14 days.
- Hot Categories (click on the first icon in the Views menu).
- Hot Media (second icon in the Views menu). At this time hot media does not work for eBay.co.uk but it does work for eBay.com.
- Popular Keyword searches (third icon in t
he Views menu).
- Best selling products, based on keywords used in the listing title.
- Best selling titles, based on actual listings and their sales data.