It’s Monday, the busiest day for any online business, as we need to process all the orders that came in over the weekend. And answer all the emails too! And that’s actually what today’s blog post is all about.
You know that I always welcome emails & comments from my blog readers – ALWAYS! I have personally replied to every comment left on this blog (thousands!) and the same goes for every email that’s sent to me asking for help. That’s not even considering my customer emails and comments left under videos in EAB video course or in the forum.
And this is all completely fine! I really like to help people out and share my knowledge, and of course it helps to make this blog more of a community rather than just a platform purely for my own opinion.
But as I was going through more than 30 emails that you have sent in over the weekend, once again I realised that some of those emails were simply not needed at all. You could save your time and my time, and most importantly get the answer to your question straight away by…
JUST GOOGLING IT! 🙂
Seriously, sometimes I feel like I’m the only one who uses Google & YouTube to find answers to something I don’t know or to learn a new skill (YES, I don’t know everything and still have to learn new things & skills every day!).
Just to give you a few examples of what I’m referring to. Questions like:
- How much does eBay’s basic shop cost per month?
- How fast does DHL deliver from China to UK?
- Does Turbo Lister work on MAC?
- How to resize an image in Photoshop?
- What shipping methods qualify under the FAST & FREE feature on eBay?
- Can I open more than one eBay account?
- What is the cut off time for Christmas delivery with Royal Mail?
- What is the difference between air freight and sea freight?
- What is PayPal micropayments?
You can get answers to all of these questions simply by doing a Google search. In fact, in many occasions, the results will include a post from MY BLOG that covers that question in detail (for example the Turbo Lister & MAC dilemma or image re-sizing, for which I have multiple extensive guides). [Read more…]