Just a quick message to announce my brand new customer support portal!
Finally there’s one place where all your messages and communication with me are kept, making it even easier for you to get advice from me. I have made it super simple for you to contact me:
- Clean, simple to use interface (Thanks to Kayako!);
- No need for manual registration (it happens automatically);
- You can reply to tickets DIRECTLY from your inbox (no need to login into support centre to reply to tickets);
And of course, this will ease up my day to day work load as now I’ll have all your requests in one place!
If you spot any bugs or have suggestions on how to improve my new support system, let me know your thoughts via the comments box below this post.
Enjoy your weekend!
Following up on last week’s readers’ contest, today the lucky winners are announced!
Thanks for all the entries and suggestions of topics you want me to cover on this blog. Your insights have really helped me and I have already scheduled many of your ideas to be covered in detailed how-to guides in the upcoming weeks.
Here are some of the best topics I picked out:
- Compare between hktdc.com ,alibaba , globalsources.com
- Talk About quality inspection in china and what is the cheap and good company for that
- Write everything about liquidations, which kind of products are good to buy, legit websites, etc
- Outsourcing to the Philippines
- Traffic generation in 2014
- Article about credit card fraud for eCommerce shops
- What replaces Google Keyword Tool
- eCommerce website ‘terms & conditions’ section (more…)
Today we’re going to have some fun with this year’s first contest for my blog readers – and your chance to win an Amazon gift card, worth £20. In total I’m giving away 3 such cards for a total value of £60.
What do you have to do to enter this contest?
Suggest a question/topic that you want me to cover on my blog this year. As simple as that! Just leave your suggestion as a comment below this post and you’ll be automatically entered in the draw to win a gift card from Amazon.
Here are a few examples to get you going:
- How can I embed a YouTube video in my eBay listings;
- How to move my website to a new hosting company;
- How to print shipping labels directly from eBay;
- Selling high risk items on eBay;
- Facebook advertising – is it worth the hassle?
- And so on!
So what I’m after here is a list of questions you would like me to cover in detailed blog posts, how-to guides and videos. (more…)