Today is December 16th, which means we’re only nine short days away from Christmas!
And what does that mean? Well yes, presents and eating (lots of eating!) but I’m talking more about this blog…
Our annual blog readers contest, where you have the chance to win a £20 Amazon gift card!
Just like the previous few years, I’ll be giving away an Amazon gift card to 5 lucky winners, worth £100 in total.
How do you enter the contest?
Well it couldn’t be easier – all you need to do is leave a comment below this post with a suggestion/idea for a future blog post (*important – please make sure you put the correct email address and name when you leave your comment, as that’s what I’ll use to send your Amazon gift card).
Yep, it’s as easy as that! And there are no rules or requirements for your suggestion – it can be something very specific, it can be something very broad, you can ask me to review a product (business related of course), or to review a service or piece of software.
Anything and everything that you’d like to see me cover on this blog in 2017 – post about it below in the comments section!
Here are a few examples, just to help get you going:
- How to verify suppliers who are NOT on Alibaba?
- Which is the best eCommerce shopping cart?
- How can I convert my eBay and Amazon customers to eCommerce customers?
- How to find suppliers from countries other than China?
- What’s the best camera for product photography?
- How to get reviews for your new Amazon listings?
- Etc. etc.!
And as I said, if you can’t come up with a specific question, then just general topic ideas are fine as well, such as:
- eBay listing creation
- Product pictures
- Email marketing
- Importing from China
- Accounting for eBay
- And so on!
And you don’t have to choose just one topic or question – in fact the more suggestions, the better!
Of course one aspect of this contest is to have some fun and get in the holiday spirit but it’s actually very important and helpful for me – I have now covered so many topics on this blog that it’s very difficult to find new and interesting post ideas – and this contest is a huge help on that front. And it’s especially important now, as I plan to go back to 3x posts a week in 2017!
The deadline for entry is Monday 19th December, 12AM GMT and I’ll announce the 5 lucky winners that same day, via a special blog post.
So that’s 3 days to come up with some amazing ideas!
How are the winners selected?
It’s very simple:
1) I will put together a list of names from the eligible comments (please note that only one entry per person will be counted. You’re of course more than welcome to leave several comments if you have more ideas, but to keep things fair I will only use each person’s name once in the list.)
2) I’ll enter this list of names into a random number generator
3) The first 5 randomly generated names are our lucky winners!
Alright, that just about covers everything.
I’m already excited to see what ideas you come up with! 🙂