Hello and welcome back to our next product showcase!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little series of posts, as today is the last entry.
So far we’ve covered:
- Easy Auction Business – my first and best-selling course, all about how to create a profitable eBay business.
- eCommerce Magnates – the sequel/sister course to EAB. This one shows you step by step how to create, manage, and grow a successful eCommerce store.
- 60 Day Blueprint – 60 DBP is my flagship personal coaching program. Created for those who have a higher start-up budget and want to get the best mentoring possible.
- Chat With Andrew – one of my lesser known products, CWA is basically a cut down version of 60 DBP, where you can get my personal consultation, but don’t need to commit to 9 weeks.
And we’re now just left with the final product in my portfolio – SpicyAuctionTemplates.com, better known as SAT.
What is Spicy Auction Templates?
This is probably the main question I receive about SAT – people just want to know exactly what it is.
Put simply, Spicy Auction Templates is a resource/directory with hundreds of pre-made eBay listing templates which any seller can use in their business:
You don’t need any technical knowledge to use these templates and you can be up and running with them 5 minutes after joining. You just copy and paste the listing code we provide on to eBay or Turbo Lister or Auctiva or whatever listing tool you prefer, and the template will show up, ready for you to use. It’s as simple and easy as that.
All the SAT materials are available online for immediate download, via a special members-only area, so you get instant access upon joining.
And, to make it even easier for you, you don’t even have to worry about hosting these templates as we take care of that – all SAT templates are hosted on a state of the art server, based in the UK.
What’s included in the SAT membership?
There are 3 major components to the SAT membership, which I’ll break down for you now so that you can see exactly what you get in return for your membership:
- Blank Templates – these are generic listing templates in more than 20 colour variations. By generic I just mean that they’re not branded with any particular theme, which means you can safely use them with any product / niche. I would usually suggest customising these with your logo and contact details etc., to make it your own, though that’s not a necessity.
- Blank Templates (Slim) – as the name suggests, these are the same as the blank templates, only with a smaller header design, which is perfect for people who don’t plan on doing any personal branding or customisation.
- Custom Pages Templates – these are the templates to use in your shop’s custom pages (about us, contact us etc.). They are designed specifically for use as custom pages, so aren’t cluttered with payment, shipping, returns, and contacts blocks, as you sometimes see on eBay.
- Custom Pages Templates (Slim) – once again, these are the same as above, only with a smaller header design.
- Shop Promo Banners – these banners are a terrific (and ultra-effective) way to link listings to your main shop, if you have one. In total there are more than 25 eye catching designs to choose from.
- Feedback Boxes – although they’re an optional design element, I really believe that feedback boxes are a great way to boost buyer confidence and therefore sales! In case you don’t know what I mean, a feedback box is a feature you can include within your listing to display some of the best feedback you’ve received from past buyers. Another bonus is that you can use these to link directly to your feedback page, meaning buyers won’t be taken away from your listing.
This is the core part of your Spicy Auction Templates membership – the main directory to all of the pre-made listing templates.
In total there are hundreds of templates, covering all major eBay categories.
And that’s not all – we’ll be continually expanding this section as time goes by, adding more variations and more product categories, so that whatever your niche, you can find the right template for your business.
You can also send in template design requests, which we’ll then add to the directory!
There’s no point in having all the best resources, templates, and designs if you don’t know how to properly utilise them! And that’s where the final part of SAT comes into play – videos.
In this section you’ll find instructional videos on:
- Introduction to SAT
- How to use templates on eBay
- How to use templates on Turbo Lister
- How to use template on Auctiva
- How to customise your template’s header
- How to use feedback boxes
- How to use shop promo banners
- How to create the perfect eBay listing
As you can see, we’ve tried to preemptively cover everything you could want or need to know about in order to use SAT to its full potential within minutes of joining!
Check out Introduction of Members Area VIDEO below:
And as with all my courses, we’ve created these videos so that you can use them in whatever way you like.
They can be:
- Streamed/watched online
- Downloaded and watched on your computer, tablet or phone
- Downloaded and listened to, using the MP3 audio files
- Downloaded and read, using the PDF transcripts of each video
It’s up to you really!
Why are templates so important?
This is actually something I’m asked very often by people who are just starting out in the online selling world.
In a word – because design sells.
Listing templates present the item you want to sell in a clean, professional way and this encourages purchases! Nobody wants to look through a listing with no layout and no images – just large blocks of unreadable text…
One method enhances the value of the item you’re selling and the other method makes it seem cheaper. I know which one I want to achieve!
Secondly, templates make your task of creating a listing so much easier. The whole structure and layout is already done for you – all you need to do is fill in the blanks.
Lastly, by customising our templates (the videos inside SAT actually show you the best ways to do this) you can essentially create a bespoke template, with your own logo and design, for a fraction of what it would cost you to do that from scratch.
Is it REALLY that easy to use these templates?
Yes! It honestly couldn’t be any simpler.
You simple browse the template directory, find one that you want to use, and download the code to a simple Notepad file.
Then you paste all of the content from there to eBay or whatever listing tool you prefer (the process is the same for all) and your template will be there, ready for you to use.
That’s it! There really is nothing more to it – it’s literally copying and pasting code!
Are your templates mobile friendly?
Yes, they’re mobile friendly.
All of our templates are created using a one column layout, which means they look good and are easy to browse on even the smallest screens.
However, our templates are not responsive – i.e. they won’t change size when viewed on different devices. Unfortunately this is a cost we have to pay in order to keep the simple Copy and Paste method when using these templates. If we made them responsive then a more technical process would be required to use them, which isn’t what I want.
But as I said, they are all in a one column design, which is in my opinion the best overall layout for an eBay template and means it will still look great on mobile devices.
Does SAT include Shop templates as well?
No, we only offer listing templates, not shop-front ones.
Shop templates are much more complex and would require a completely different set-up procedure, changing the whole dynamic of Spicy Auction Templates.
So I’m afraid that means you’ll have to contact one of the many companies who offer shop design if that’s something you’re interested in. Or better yet, check out my free guide on how to customise your eBay shop for FREE here.
How much does SAT cost?
SAT membership costs just £29.95
As you’ve probably already guessed by now, that means LIFETIME membership – there are no recurring payments whatsoever!
And that includes all future updates as well. If we add 1,000 templates over the years, you won’t need to pay a single penny more.
Fancy an even better deal? Well you can get access to SAT for FREE when you order my Easy Auction Business video course. Yep, one of the bonuses for purchasing EAB is free membership to SAT… the perfect double combo of tools and information for anyone starting an eBay business.
Even at £29.95 I believe it’s an unbelievable price for what you get in return.
Can I have a free trial?
I don’t offer any free/trial accounts for a very simple reason – people could just use that to download all the templates they want and never upgrade to a full account.
Of course I know that 99% of you would never do that, which is exactly why I have to protect your membership by not allowing the few bad apples to get access to all the SAT templates in this way.
As I mentioned above, I truly believe that SAT offers amazing value for money when you look at what you get in return for the low price of £29.95. BUT if you’re still unsure, you can download 5 eBay templates FOR FREE to see for yourself just how easy they are to use.
Do you offer support?
I provide full email support to SAT customers, just like with all my other products.
Plus you get access to the SAT forum as part of your membership, where you can ask any questions you have and get help from both me and your fellow SAT members.
Lastly, we spent a lot of time creating the tutorial videos, making sure they’re very simple and easy to follow, so I’m confident you’ll be up and running in no time.
What about if I just want to order a custom template?
We do also offer custom template designs for those who want something completely bespoke for their business, without having to do anything extra.
You don’t need to be a SAT member to order our custom designs, so head to this page if that’s something you’re interested in.
And that’s it! We’re now at the end of our 5th and final product showcase. I’ve actually really enjoyed this post series as it was very interesting for me to go back and remember when and why I created these products in the first place.
So thank you to everyone who suggested I do this!
As always, if you have any questions or comments then please leave them below and I’ll get back to you personally within 24 hours.