One of the first steps to eBay success that we discuss in my personal coaching program, 60 Day Blueprint, is getting TRS status — that coveted Top Rated Seller status that gets sellers so many benefits you can’t get any other way.
It’s no secret that to make your eBay business a success, you have to play by Best Match rules, and TRS status plays huge role in that.
If you work in any competitive niche, you absolutely must try to reach and maintain TRS status. Otherwise, your listings will get lost in dozens of search results pages.
How many people, do you think, really browse past the first few pages? Not that many I’m afraid. Some might look at the first five. In fact, though, most people will check only listings on page one!
So what exactly is the TRS program all about? Let me first explain a bit about the Power Seller program.
Qualifying For The First Step Toward TRS Status
Basically, TRS status is the next level up from the Power Seller program. Looking at the TRS requirements carefully, you’ll see that it’s basically the Bronze Power Seller level by sales volume PLUS an exceptional customer service history.
Here’s what you need to become a Bronze Power Seller on eBay UK:
To meet basic requirements, you must:
- be registered as a BUSINESS seller on eBay.co.uk or eBay.ie
- have 100 feedbacks, 98 percent or more positive (from global transactions)
- have been an active member for 90 days
- have an account is in good financial standing
- have no policy breaches in the preceding 90 days
If you meet all of these requirements, you also have to fulfill these additional requirements:
- have a minimum of 100 transactions to UK and IE buyers per 12 month period
- have minimum sales of £1000 per 12 months (to UK and IE buyers)
- have an average DSR (Detailed Ratings Score) of 4.60 or greater
We’ll get into the exact steps you need to take to achieve these numbers later in the post. Read More…